Job role insights
January 17, 2024
March 17, 2024
£22,000 - £30,500/year
0 - 2 Years
Boardrm Recruitment are now working with one of the leading appointment makers in the U.K. Are you looking to join a fun, dynamic company with office dogs AND a healthy sales commission?
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Appointment Setter to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for contacting and closing an unlimited number of warm leads. In this role, you will be offered a competitive base salary along with a high commission structure to reward your performance.
As an Appointment Setter, you will play a key role in helping our clients find their Brightside by connecting them with their ideal customers as part of our multitouch process. We are looking for someone who wants to take their career to the next level in our growing business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has previous experience as an appointment setter or telesales.
- Is well-presented and enthusiastic.
- Delivers outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good understanding of MS Office and computer literate.
- Is a team player who enjoys other people’s company.
- Is highly motivated, eager to learn and confident in their abilities.
·Can develop a strong understanding of customer needs and industry trends.
- Sales and reward driven.
•Minimum 2 years of sales / appointment setting experience.
•Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
•Proficiency in English; multilingualism is a plus.
•Ability to build rapport with clients quickly and maintain relationships.
•Experience with CRM systems and lead management tools.
•High degree of self-motivation and drive to achieve goals.
•Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
•Comfortable working in a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
•Contact and close an unlimited number of warm leads provided by the company.
•Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets.
•Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
•Continuously stay up-to-date with industry trends and product offerings.
•Effectively communicate and present product offerings and services to potential clients
•Collaborate with internal teams to optimize lead generation and sales strategies.
•Efficiently manage leads and maintain accurate records in the CRM system.
•Attend regular sales meetings and participate in ongoing training and development programs.
·Contacting potential clients via phone or email to schedule appointments.
- Securing leads and appointments for the sales team/Sales Representatives
- Hitting appointment-setting goals/meet deadlines.
- Developing prospective customers
- Cold calling/contact clients
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Collaborating with sales teams
- Calling current clients to reschedule meetings.
- Adhering to the company’s policies
- Building knowledge of the company’s services
- Evaluating potential leads for your clients
- Promoting the benefits of products or services
- Providing information to customers on social media
·Managing and organizing a calendar of appointments
·Collaborating with the sales team to ensure a seamless client experience.
·Building rapport with clients and maintaining excellent customer service skills
What We Offer:
•Competitive base salary with an attractive, industry beating commission structure
•Unlimited warm leads to close, providing high earning potential.
•Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
•Supportive work environment and team-oriented culture.
•Comprehensive training and development programs
•Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible schedule
- Free On-site parking
- Office Dogs!
- Uncapped Commission
- Awesome colleagues and clients.
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- OTE of £30,500 per year
Interested in this job?
17 days left to apply