Job role insights
January 17, 2024
March 17, 2024
£24,000 - £35,000/year
Boardrm Recruitment is working with a trusted and valued provider of telecommunications solutions to businesses across the UK. From our HQ in Rainford, and offices in Chester and Sunderland, they offer business mobiles, broadband, landline phone systems and VoIP solutions to thousands of businesses. They are now looking to strengthen their team. Are you ready to take the next step in your journey and join our award-winning business?
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Business Development Advisor to join the company in Chester. As Business Development Advisor you will be generating leads for our sales team, directly outbound calling provided data. The team is in a significant growth phase, and this is a great opportunity to be part of the B2B Team to achieve the company’s ambitious plans.
Working as a Business Development Advisor you will be part of a unique fun culture within a friendly environment that both recognizes and rewards performance. The organization rewards success, both financially and with career progression. They have been recognized for this with the Investors in People Platinum award.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Make direct calls to prospective businesses and generate quality appointments for field sales team through research and questioning, using and updating the CRM system to record, monitor and report on leads.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients through effective communication and follow-up.
- Use various channels such as email marketing, social media, and cold calling to generate leads.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure leads are being properly followed up and closed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of lead generation activities and results in the company's CRM system.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and changes to stay competitive and adapt lead generation strategies accordingly.
- Achieve all daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Previous business to business telesales experience, preferably in the communications industry.
- Proven track record of generating high-quality leads.
- Good telephone manner.
- Strong objection handling skills.
- Target driven
- Customer-orientated and passionate about providing the best service
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience using CRM systems
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge of communication industry and related technologies
- This is an office based role Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm in Chester. Please check the location is commutable before applying.
- Salary + Commission
- 28 days holiday including Bank Hols, increasing with service.
- Award winning bespoke training along with dedicated O2 Campus training
- Employee discounts
- Employers Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great benefits and incentives, such as team building and seasonal events
- Annual Awards and prize give away events
- O2 products with discounts for you, your family and friends
- Dress down Fridays
We would love to hear from you, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
All offers of employment are subject to pre-employment checks including a DBS check.
Interested in this job?
17 days left to apply