Job role insights
January 16, 2024
April 15, 2024
2 - 5 Years
Boardrm is recruiting for one of the fastest growing care companies across the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering quality, truly person-centred care and have a dedicated Compliance Team who support the company generally in the areas of Safeguarding, Compliance, Complaints, Safety & Risk Management, Environment and supporting CQC inspection. Ensuring that areas are audited to maintain compliance excellence
- Provide expert guidance and direction to Managers in relation to compliance
- To work with a dedicated Compliance team to support and maintain on-going improvements
- To initiate, prioritise and manage a process with the Managers for reviewing branches and live-in service to ensure that they are compliant in all areas.
- Ensure “Best Practice” is shared throughout the region
- Support branches and live-in service with preparation for inspections
- Be involved with Commissioner and CQC inspections as required.
- To liaise with all external registration bodies e.g. CQC.
- To ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and implemented effectively within the region
- Lead and manage audits, and complete post audit reports and service reviews and to utilise output information from inspections and audits across the business.
- Work and support the regional team on all matters with regards to compliance
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory developments and requirements.
- Support in the development, and delivery of training, for staff.
Who you are:
we give our staff the flexibility to lead, manage and make decisions in the best interest of our staff and customers. Joining us will mean that you are able to draw upon your experience to advise and support your region how you believe is best. We believe this provides a productive working environment where you are motivated to make an impact each day. In addition to this we also offer a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Competitive Salary of up to £42,000 per annum + Car Allowance
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Car Allowance + Expenses
Interested in this job?
53 days left to apply