Job role insights
January 16, 2024
April 15, 2024
5 - 10 Years
Based regionally and reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the provision of leadership, direction and management support in all aspects of the operations function to all managers within the region with a keen focus on quality standards, growth and performance.
- Agree, set and implement an agreed strategy for the profitable growth of the region to ensure Helping Hands continues to be the market leading provider of care
- Provide clear leadership, guidance and direction for the management team to ensure key goals are identified and achieved
- Identify any areas of opportunity to improve the development and profitability of the region
- To support managers in maximising the profitable growth of their region by producing a challenging and realistic budget that improves the growth and contribution of every region
- Ensure “Best Practice” is shared throughout the region to improve and exceed overall effectiveness, performance and service standards.
- Working with the Compliance Director as required to ensure the compliance and quality of the region is met in line with CQC standards and legislative requirements.
Who You Are
As a Regional Care Director, you will be driven to deliver on organisational KPI’s and be passionate about making Helping Hands the best in the business for both Employees and Customers alike. We are ideally looking for a candidate with extensive operations management experience within a multi-site background. You will be commercial, have sales and staff management experience and the ability to move quickly with change.
Interested in this job?
53 days left to apply