Job role insights
January 16, 2024
January 16, 2024
0 - 2 Years
Boardrm Ltd are recruiting for the biggest home care provider in the UK. They are an award winning employer with great employee benefits. They provide full training and flexible work with ongoing support and career development.
Being a Registered Manager is like owning your own Domiciliary Care company but with the support of a nationally recognised and well-respected brand. As a Registered Manager you will have the flexibility to make decisions that put the quality of life of your customers and Carers first.
We are here to provide people with peace, comfort and happiness in their own home and your role will be fundamental in ensuring we can deliver a quality service to all customers within your area. Our Registered Managers are commercial and compassionate leaders who genuinely believe that care is one of the most amazing things you can provide for someone.
- Managing and leading the branch team
- Business development and growth in line with the business plan, focusing on the private sector market
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Maintaining compliance with CQC/CIW
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that running a branch is a lot of responsibility and we have an excellent support network to assist you with all things HR, Compliance and Business Development. You will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Career progression opportunities
- 23 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Access to Benefits Portal with a wide range of retail discounts and vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply